The information we collect generally includes: (1) Personal information you supply, and (2) Tracking information collected as you navigate through the Website.
- Personally identifiable information. We may collect and store personally identifiable information whenever you contact us with a question or concern, or when you purchase products . The information we collect may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, mobile number, and/or email address. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Aggregate Information When you use the Website, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the Website. We collect this information for aggregate reporting on Website activity. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on the Website or which pages or features get the most attention.
- When we collect this information we endeavor to make any personally identifiable information non-personally identifiable by combining it with information about other individuals or by removing characteristics that make the information personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to share with third parties aggregated information about you and other visitors to our Website. We share this information in order to improve our Website and develop content and services that may be of interest to you.
- Cookies and Beacons To help you personalize your online experience, we may use "Cookies." "Cookies" are small files that are transferred to your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. One of the primary purposes of Cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, Cookies help to recognize you when you re-enter this Website so that you will not have to log in each time you visit. Cookies also help to collect anonymous traffic data, such as the number of unique and return visitors who use our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies. If you prefer, you can reset your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie or, alternatively, to refuse to accept Cookies. To manage Browser Cookies, please see your browser's privacy settings. A “web beacon” is an electronic image placed in the code of a web page. Web beacons may be used to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
STORING AND USING INFORMATION
- We use your personally identifiable information for the purposes for which it was submitted and also to provide you with news and information regarding us and its services as well as the products and services of third-parties that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to contact you with this third-party information, please follow the opt-out procedures below or in the communication directly.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We are not in the business of renting or selling information to others. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, and supporting our Website functionality, other features offered through our Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not authorized to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- We may also provide your information to third parties to accomplish the purpose for which the information was submitted, such as providing your payment information to third-party payment processors.
- We may also transfer user or customer information, including personally identifiable information, in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
- We may disclose specific information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share information to prevent illegal uses of the Website, or defend ourselves against third-party claims. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
OPT OUT OR CHANGE INFORMATION
- If you do not want to receive email from us, or you want to prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected, please let us know by sending an email to this address email@example.com. Due to production, mailing, and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request. In addition, we may still use your information to communicate with you for other purposes, such as for customer service.
- Children We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from persons under the age of 18. We do not have a mechanism for determining the age of the visitors to our Website.
- Third Party Links The Website may also contain links to other third party websites that are not under our control. These websites may have their own policies or no policies at all, regarding privacy. You should seek and review these policies before providing information to these websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites and provides these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.