Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website (“site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Scope of terms
This site and all content and information provided therein may be used only under these Terms. You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into these Terms and use the site in accordance with these Terms.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice to You. you agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure awareness of any modifications. Your continued access or use of the site after modifications have become effective shall be deemed conclusive acceptance of the modified terms.
We have the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site, and any other information found on the site. We can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time. We reserve the right, but shall not be obligated, to monitor use of the site.
You are solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including but not limited to all computer, remote communications equipment, telephone, and other equipment.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on UNICORN FASHION LLC web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UNICORN FASHION LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the site are provided "AS IS". UNICORN FASHION LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MAH Ready to Wear LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its this site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the materials appearing on UNICORN FASHION LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UNICORN FASHION LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. UNICORN FASHION LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. UNICORN FASHION LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
In no event shall UNICORN FASHION LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UNICORN FASHION LLC's website, even if UNICORN FASHION LLC or a UNICORN FASHION LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. THE PROVISIONS IN THIS SECTION ARE APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF AMD, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE. YOU AGREE NOT TO SEEK TO HOLD US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
UNICORN FASHION LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UNICORN FASHION LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.